Football has for many years been the undisputed leader among all sports in terms of the number of loyal fans around the world. It is this sports discipline that millions adore, closely following all the most important events on the world stage and sincerely rooting for the most beloved teams.
Along with the popularity of football as a sport, football bets are also in great demand as a method of entertainment and an additional incentive to root for your favorite team or a specific player. But before you place your bet, it is worth preparing thoroughly. First of all, choose a reliable and proven platform on which you can predict the outcome of a sporting event without any fears. For example, you can place UEFA Champions League betting in the Parimatch service, which has earned the trust of millions of users from around the world.
It is also worthwhile to take a responsible approach to the choice of the player, on whose victory or goal you will bet. If you are interested in football and would like to receive a certain reward for your knowledge and skills, it will be useful for you to find out which of the UEFA players promise to bring success to their teams in the coming season.
UEFA players with high hopes for the coming year
Experts who are real pros in the world of football have highlighted the list of UEFA league players. It is they who, according to experts’ forecasts, should explode the coming year and demonstrate outstanding results. This is the opinion of several reporters, correspondents, and sports observers with extensive experience in the field.
The list of the most promising UEFA players includes such athletes:
- Swedish athlete Paulus Abraham, who is a fast midfielder and has a good understanding of the game. He is currently part of the AIK.
- 20-year-old US footballer Tyler Adams, who is part of the Leipzig team. Nowadays, his importance to the team is growing rapidly, as evidenced by the winning goal against Atlético during the Champions League.
- Sergio Arribas is a 19-year-old Spaniard who plays for Real Madrid. The young footballer is a key figure in the team, and last year he won a landslide victory in the UEFA Youth League.
- Former Ajax defender currently playing for PSG, 20-year-old Mitchell Bakker is from the Netherlands. During the game, he acts as a defensive left-back.
- 17-year-old English native Jude Bellingham, who plays for Borussia Dortmund. To date, he is the youngest English player in the Champions League.
- Owen Weindahl from the Netherlands, a member of FC Alkmaar. The 21-year-old talented attacking left-back has proven himself in the current team, and shortly, he is predicted to withdraw from the Dutch championship and conquer new heights.
- 20-year-old Fabiu Vieira from Portugal is part of Porto and is distinguished by his participation in the winning campaign in the 2019 UEFA Youth League. He is a promising holding defender.
- Young Florian Wirtz from Germany is currently playing for Bayer Leverkusen. The 17-year-old is predicted to have a truly stellar career through superior skills and great play.
- Amin Guiri, 20, is a talented Lyon Academy graduate and currently plays for Nice. Four of the five goals the Eagles have scored in the Europa League is his merit.
However, the situation may change several times over time. But you should always pay attention to expert bets, as it can be an additional help in determining the right choice for a successful online bet.