As evidenced by the number of rental companies, car rental is a popular service today. In some situations, it is impossible to do without a 12-seater car. Cars are used in those cases where personal or public transport is not suitable for the needs of the customer.
A 12 seater rental may be needed for a wedding or a birthday party, a trip to the countryside, a trip to the sea, or a corporate party outside the city. It is convenient, affordable, and profitable.
Advantages of renting 12-seater vehicle
It is difficult to overestimate the advantages that the client who decides to rent such transport receives:
- You do not need to keep an eye on the serviceability of the vehicle. You are not responsible for any possible damage.
- The tenant can rent a van with a driver.
- Many companies set attractive rates for their customers, The price is dictated by the brand of the car, the rental period. If you compare the cost of a rental van and several cabs, commensurate with the number of passenger seats, the rental will be more profitable.
- Convenience is provided by comfortable passenger accommodations.
- The customer can also order cargo transportation services.
- Renting is available practically in any city.
- The company is responsible for the serviceability of the cars.
Types of cars for rent
Are you organizing a corporate retreat or a tourist trip? Looking for transport to meet foreign guests or an escort for a wedding? Need an executive vehicle for a business trip? Rent a modern car to travel in comfort and make a positive impression.
The main parameter by which cars differ is capacity. It makes little sense to rent a large bead to transport 3 to 5 people, or to expect that in transport for 12 passengers, you can fit twice as many. Even if we do not take into account the comfort of travel, such movements would violate traffic rules. This is fraught with fines.
As a rule, the rates for renting a car for 10 people are not significantly different from those for 15–20 people. Therefore, it is better to take a model with extra seats if the exact number of guests is unknown. Do not forget to count the minors.
In addition to the number of seats, it is important to pay attention to:
- The category of the car (standard, business, representative);
- The presence of a luggage compartment and safety belts (important for long trips);
- exterior and interior design (important when accompanying celebrations, meetings of foreign delegations, and business trips).
As for safety, technical characteristics, serviceability of transport, competence of the driver, they are provided by the lessor. At the conclusion of the contract, pay attention to the guarantees that are provided in case of violation of rental conditions.
How to choose a rental car
Do not go for low prices. Unrealistically low rental rates can be a sign of poor auto condition and other unpleasant surprises. A responsible rental company enters into an official contract with each client that spells out the rental terms.
Choose a car for a specific purpose. An ideal car for family trips and a spectacular car for business meetings are different models. They will differ in body size, interior equipment, the number of seats, and other parameters. If you do not know anything about cars, consult a representative of the transportation company or your friends.
Criteria on how to choose a car:
- The capacity of the trunk plus the possibility of transforming the interior from passenger to cargo
- The price of the rental car. There are comfortable cars in which a person feels like they are on board a yacht. But they are expensive. So make a choice based on your capabilities. Are you ready to pay more for comfort, or is it better to stay with the simpler model?
- Type and capacity of the engine. The engine of the car with 12 seats consumes more fuel. So it is important to find the best option here. If the car rides only on asphalt of normal quality, the engine of minimum power is suitable. If you plan to go on dirt roads and on mountain/hilly terrain, it is better to take a variant with a more powerful engine.
- Convenience, comfort, and functionality. The passengers’ boarding and driver should be comfortable and free. The type of door also matters. A sliding door with a large opening will please everyone.
Hopefully, these simple tips will help you make the right choice.